Friday, July 1, 2016

See That?

See that? 

Peeking through just the tiniest bit?

There are big, dark, gray, full-of-rain, clouds trying to block it out.
Trying to keep me from seeing it.

But it's there.
As big and beautiful and powerful as always.

It's sustaining us.
Doing it's work to sustain life on this big, blue marble.

Even when we can't see it.

That's Hope.
That's Jesus.

And He's here.

When I can't see him at all.
When I can only see just the tiniest bit of Him.

My inability to see through grief, despair, hardship,
Feeling stuck in seemingly impossible circumstances...

My sight being obscured does not change the reality of what is.

He Is. --- "I AM"

He is still big, powerful, at work.
He is sustaining me, you -- us.

Even when we can't see it.

That's Hope.



"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Rom. 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment